1. VOUCHR is an advertising and promotion platform owned and operated by Vouchr Pty Ltd ACN 159 370 724. These terms and conditions may be revised at any time without notice.
2. The purpose of VOUCHR is to provide a platform for third party advertisers to promote offers in line with the VOUCHR Advertising Terms and Conditions, and for consumers to view and store these offers.
3. The offers are presented by Vouchr Pty Ltd on behalf of advertisers and are not associated with Apple in any way. Apple, iPhone, and Passbook are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
4. VOUCHR is not responsible for any offer an advertiser wishes to promote. Any inquiries or complaints regarding offers published on the VOUCHR platform are to be directed to the advertiser. VOUCHR will not held responsible for any errors or omissions in advertising copy that advertisers have agreed to publish on the VOUCHR platform. By using the VOUCHR app you agree not to hold Vouchr Pty Ltd responsible for the redemption of a particular VOUCHR or offer.
5. Each offer (VOUCHR) advertised may have its own Terms and Conditions located on the VOUCHR Detail Screen or on the Apple Passbook Information Screen. The Passbook Information Screen is accessed by clicking the (i) button on the VOUCHR in Passbook. Please read all offer specific Terms and Conditions before redeeming a VOUCHR, these can also be found on www.vouchr.com.au.
6. VOUCHR offers may be redeemed in one of two ways. Either:
a) Online by visiting the specified website and using the alphanumeric code shown on the VOUCHR in the space provided during the online checkout process; or
b) In-store by visiting a participating outlet and presenting the relevant VOUCHR within Passbook at checkout.
7. Any VOUCHR offering free products or services may have a payable fee including but not limited to: Postage and Packaging, Admin, or Other Services. This will be clearly communicated on VOUCHR and/or the VOUCHR Terms and Conditions page within Passbook and/or on the advertisers' promotional website and/or www.vouchr.com.au. Unless otherwise specified, any inquiries are to be directed to the advertiser.
8. If you are experiencing issues or require assistance, please refer to our help page located at vouchr.com.au/help or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
9. By registering to become a member you consent to the following
a) To receive email communications via Vouchr regarding goods and services we believe will be of interest to you. Vouchr will never provide your email address to 3rd party companies except as described in 3. below
b) To allow approved 3rd party companies to contact you via post or telephone except where you have opted out from this communication channel, or where you appear on the Do Not Call Register or equivalent enforceable suppression lists
c) To be contacted via email, post or telephone by the provider of any prize you select to win during the registration process. Your contact details will be supplied to the provider, who will make contact with you once only, unless you choose to initiate further contact. By joining Vouchr and choosing one or more prize you give your express consent for this to occur